You know what’s better than a quick and easy meal? A delicious one.
Like the kind that only takes a few minutes to prepare!
I found this recipe on Pinterest, pinched by many of my friends who are always up for new recipes to try out…and it looked really simple so decided to give it a go today.
It was the best decision ever because the flavor from the meat and seasonings blended so perfectly with the green beans and potatoes.
Simple Green Beans, Potato and Chicken Recipe
So if you want to try a new dish that everyone in your family enjoys, give this recipe a try. You won’t regret it!
You Might Also Like: How to be Frugal Without Being a Cheapskate
- 4-6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of green beans, drained (if you want to pack more veggies in, do 2 cans instead)
- 2-3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- Boil the potatoes until soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9” x 13” dish with cooking spray.
- Place the drained green beans on one side of the baking dish.
- Place your chicken breasts in a row in the center of the dish.
- Add the boiled potatoes to the third side of the dish.
- Sprinkle the Italian Dressing Mix evenly over the dish.
- Top with melted butter.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for one hour.
- Take it out, and enjoy!
You can make some substitutes for this dish depending on your family’s preference. For example, use broccolini instead of green beans. Replace chicken with smoked sausages.
Featured Image Credit: Shutterstock / Jacek Chabraszewski.